Our teams are fully conversant on Indian and International accounting softwares viz. Tally ERP, NAVISION etc. Your accounts are maintained in accordance with local regulations and also match the reporting requirements of your office. The highly trained teams detect and flag any potential exposures for timely remedial action.
Our innovative and flexible Accounts Payable Services provide customers with the ability to transform their accounts payable processes into an automated system which is driven by business rules, resulting in lower processing costs, improved controls, higher service levels and higher business intelligence. These services have been developed by MRKS, based on its extensive process experience and deep understanding of customers’ needs across industries. The integration of multiple technologies provides customers with accounts payable services which are quick to implement, dependable, flexible and cost efficient. MRKS provides customers with innovative and comprehensive accounts payable services which are second to none within the industry.
MRKS’s Accounts Payable Services aid in our customers success by providing them with key benefits, including:
- Transforming the A/P department into Profit Center
- Lowering Processing Costs & Increasing Productivity
- 100% Invoice Visibility within 24 Hours
- Faster approvals, Faster Period closes, and providing detailed accrual reports
- Improved Regulatory & Compliance and Internal Controls
- Better Management to Increase Working Capital
MRKS’s Accounts Payable Services speed-up the accounts payable approval process and provides proper documentation and audit trails. Customers have early visibility of invoices which improves the ability to accurately accrue expense. Processes driven by business rules standardize business processes and ensure compliance.
Our mission is to help businesses run more efficiently and more profitably. Our Accounts Receivables Services offers an innovative approach to help businesses increase the capture of Accounts Receivables to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and increase working capital.
MRKS’s Accounts Receivable Services aids in our customers success by providing them with key benefits, including:
- Reducing DSO, invoice deduction issues and receivables dilution
- Centralized archiving of all receivables data and documents
- Linking invoices to critical supporting information
- Notifications of missing documents
- Facilitating reconciliation of invoices to remittance
- Reducing operation and collections costs
- Implemented operation best practices
- Automating data management, imaging and document linking and workflow
MRKS’s Accounts Receivable Services allows your company to quickly reduce costs for its operations and improves collections activities, as well as allowing your limited staff to focus on more strategic activities. This, combined with increasing working capital and profitability, provides a high ROI.
MRKS’s team is responsive, dedicated, and highly trained to deliver customer satisfaction.
We provide our clients with one primary point of contact for all their staffing needs. We control the flow of job orders to and from the approved supplier community, giving our clients the ability to track and control spending while ensuring their requirements are filled in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Our solution immediately organizes and improves contingent workforce visibility, enabling our clients to make intelligent on-demand business decisions. Our programs offer optimal, customized solutions to fit clients specific workforce objectives.
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Contract Management
- Supplier Payments
- Supplier Performance Reports and Metrics
- Electronic Timesheets and Spend Reports
- Purchase Order Tracking and Integration
- Contractor Background Compliance
- Supplier Diversity
FIXED ASSETS MANAGEMENT
Audit of specific operational management functions (viz. purchase, sales, inventory, fixed assets, special purpose accounting etc.) wherein we handhold the management in improving the overall efficiency. Know more
We assure our clients to manage their inventories judiciously by following a strict audit and reporting mechanism that ensures that every aspect of stock is evaluated and reported in a transparent manner to levels concerned. Following are the services we offer under this head-
- Retail Supply Chain Audits
- Physical Inventory
- Partial Inventory
- Retail Warehouse Inventory